Company ALPAM s.r.o. that operates websites movmi.cz undertakes to protect and respect your privacy. It declares that all processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance with the applicable law, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), by Act No. 127/2005 Coll., on Electronic Communications, as subsequently amended, and Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain Information Society Services, as subsequently amended.
I. Administrator of personal data
The administrator of the personal data is ALPAM s.r.o., ID 291 98 275, headquartered at Všehrdova 487, 686 01 Uherské Hradiště, Czech Republic, registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, Entry 65034. (hereinafter referred to as “the administrator” or “ALPAM “).
The contact information of administrator:
CZ 686 01 Uherské Hradiště
phone: +420 571 110 186
II. Purposes for processing personal data
A. Administrator manage processing of personal data without agreement for following purposes:
- to make a deal and comply with contractual obligations without undue legal risk,
- to offer ALPAM products and services related to closed contracts,
- to keep and process accounting,
- to apply and to enforc the legal claims of the administrator or of other relevant persons,
- manage and process of the recruitment agenda.
B. Administrator manage processing of personal data with agreement for following purposes:
- customer care through activities that do not represent execution of the contract,
- offering products and services provided by ALPAM via post, telephone, electronic channels or web applications,
- photos published on the ALPAM website or on its social networks profiles,
- analysis of site visitors behavior with the agreement given by the Cookies setting in the user’s web browser.
III. Sources of personal data
The administrator process personal data that we obtain from you or that you provide to us:
- by completing and submitting electronic forms on websites movmi.cz,
- via electronic or telephone communications,
- personally when signing contracts and using ALPAM services.
IV. Kinds of processed personal data
The basic categories for the individual items of data are:
A. IDENTIFICATION DATA:
- name and surname,
- title before / behind the name,
- business registation number,
- tax identification number,
- information on employer,
B. CONTACT DATA:
- correspondence address,
- job adress,
- telephone number,
- email address,
- data box,
- social network data.
For job applicants, the data is retained to the extent that the candidate has provided in the job application, the supporting letter and brief personal history.
V. Personal data retention period
The administrator only archives personal data for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations resulting from the contractual relationship between the client and ALPAM and according to the legislation of the European Union and of the Czech Republic. In the event of consent to the transmission of commercial communications, the relevant data will be retained for a period of 10 years.
VI. Releasing of personal data
Administrator don’t release personal data to third parties, except for consent to send lease purchase offer on MOVMI equipment. ALPAM is not a financial services dealer and provides these services via business partners. It is ČSOB Leasing, a.s. for the clients in the Czech Republic and Deutsche Leasing AG for the clients in Slovakia and Austria. The administrator resend to this companies only necessary personal data to make the leasing offer and the following processing of personal data is under control of partner’s internal privacy policies.
VII. Data subject’s legal rights
Under the data protection act, the data subject is entitled to request from the administrator:
- information about the processing of their personal data,
- a copy of this personal data,
- information about the state of processing of his personal data in the filing system,
- rectification of inaccurate, incomplete or not updated information,
- blocking of personal data due to the cancelation of the consent for personal data processing before its expiration if controller processes personal data based on this consent,
- erase of personal data, if the purpose of their processing was fulfilled,
- contact The Office for Personal Data Protection or, if necessary, the court in case of doubt regarding compliance with personal data processing obligations.