The smallest of BLEND mixers, compared to other models, have relatively small bins, but this does not reduce its production capacity. If the equipment is used in workplaces where is the stock of aggregate, the cement supply is stored in silo and the water source is available, the mixer can produce the same volume as its larger brothers.
The small dimensions of the equipment also allow the installation on 2-axle trucks, which are more agile in urban traffic or off asphalt roads .
- optional drive unit:
- Diesel Engine 4 cylinder 37 kw water cooled, with automatic accelerator and variable displacement pump
- PTO: Hydraulic pump with fixed displacement, ready for the power take-off
- hydraulic system: hydraulic oil tank with filters, electric proportional valves and cooler with thermostat and electric fan
- main frame 2250 mm wide with aggregate hopper of 5 m³
- 750 mm wide extracting belt, rotation sensor, presence of aggregates sensor, side containing plates, reduction gearbox and hydraulic engine
- 1500 litres polyethylene water tank with level and tap for charging, centrifugalpump 10-180 lt/min, flowmeter, washing hose about 7 mt
- cement silo of 2500 kg capacity, extracting screw with variable pitch hydraulically motored 30-200 kg/min, load cells to measure loss-in-weight
- machine completely managed by inboard electronic system; allows 40 different product recipes and to download production data by USB port
- horizontal continuous mixer 2100 mm length
- in the vertical direction hydraulically operated 3-meter discharge conveyor
- quick release of the mixer’s belt for easy cleaning