The Seventy model with extra-large storage capacity allows to deliver huge amounts of concrete to large construction projects with a minimum of loading trips. For that reason the contractor can reach significant financial and time savings.
Its purchase price is also worth mentioning. Even if it is one and half times bigger than the E050, is only a little bit more expensive.
- optional drive unit:
- Diesel Engine 4 cylinder 37 kw water cooled, with automatic accelerator and variable displacement pump
- PTO: Hydraulic pump with fixed displacement, ready for the power take-off
- hydraulic system: hydraulic oil tank with filters, electric proportional valves and cooler with thermostat and electric fan
- main frame 2250 mm wide with aggregate hopper of 12/14 m³
- 750 mm wide extracting belt, rotation sensor, presence of aggregates sensor, side containing plates, reduction gearbox and hydraulic engine
- 2000 litres polyethylene water tank with level and tap for charging, centrifugalpump 10-180 lt/min, flowmeter, washing hose about 7 mt
- cement silo of 4000 kg capacity, extracting screw with variable pitch hydraulically motored 30-200 kg/min, load cells to measure loss-in-weight
- machine completely managed by inboard electronic system; allows 40 different product recipes and to download production data by USB port
- horizontal continuous mixer 2100 mm length
- in the vertical direction hydraulically operated 3-meter discharge conveyor
- quick release of the mixer’s belt for easy cleaning